Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Year, A Fresh Start

What are your goals for the New Year?  If you're like me, you make a list, and then, three weeks later, not so much has happened.  I'm going to try a different approach this year.  I'm going to imagine it's New Year's Eve, 2015, and I'm looking back on this year.  In one sentence, what did I accomplish this year related to learning?  Here's mine:

In 2015, I presented engaging and lively workshops to teachers and principals that made a difference in their practice, which then resulted in improved student learning.  

Now, what's yours?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.