Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Friday, April 4, 2014

One of My Best Teachers


Last night, I was thinking about the difference teachers make, and I thought about one of my teachers, Mrs. Kiser.  I was lucky enough to have her as my English teacher for two years.  She was one of the most caring people I have ever met.  I still have a note she wrote me, encouraging me to step out and let the sun shine on me because I could make a difference.  Which of your teachers do you appreciate today?  How can they inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.