Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big Dreams Start Small

As a new year starts, I remember how excited and nervous I was every year.  I was excited and filled with hope for new possibilities for learning for my students.  But I was also nervous.  What if they didn't learn? What if I wasn't good enough? What if.......?

As you start a new year, remember that you can and will make a difference for your students.  As Walt Disney said, "I only hope that we never lost sight of one thing--that it all began with a mouse."
I only hope you never lose sight of one thing--this year you WILL make a difference for your students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.