Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Friday, March 9, 2012

Headed to NASSP!!

Is anyone attending the NASSP conference in Tampa starting today?  If so, I'd love to see you.  Ron Williamson and I will be presenting Rigor in Your School: A Toolkit for Leaders at 2:30 on Saturday. Participants will be live tweeting at #EdRigor. I'll also be signing Rigor Made Easy, which makes its official debut at the conference.

Prior to my presentation on Saturday, I'm looking to connect with great leaders!  Contact me through my website or via Twitter @BarbBlackburn if you'd like to chat. 

I almost forgot...some other great sessions I'm looking at: Ron and Howard Johnston have an early Saturday morning session on social media, Eric Schessinger is presenting on Educational Leadership 2.0 on Saturday, and on Friday at 7:30, a group including Carolyn Guthrie (I was so impressed when I met her two years ago) is presenting "Creating a Rigorous School Culture".  Awesome choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.