Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rigor...Chatting in an Open Group

I've just created a new open group over at LinkedIn on the subject of rigor.  Because it's an open group, you can join even if you don't belong to LinkedIn.  I'd love to see thought-provoking discussions, and I'll be happy to answer any questions, ranging from the Common Core State Standards to how do I help parents understand that rigor is a positive thing?  If you are doing a book study on any of my books, start a discussion, post your question, and let's see what happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.