Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Resources for Teachers and Principals

We just relaunched my website, www.barbarablackburnonline.com.  If you click the free resources page, you will find a wealth of options, including activity templates for teachers from my books, planning templates for leaders from my leadership books, research-based white papers, podcasts, videos, guest blog entries, and transcripts from online chats.  By the way, you can contact me through the site, and I'm collecting ideas for my next book on rigor--a toolkit for teachers (separate volumes for elementary and middle/high school).  I love to share stories from teachers--click here to share an idea or strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.